Thursday, October 28, 2010

What I want to know about my topic

As I choose my topic, I know some information about the college sports world, but I want to know a lot more about were all the income that come into the schools go. Have you ever wanted to learn about what really goes on with all the money that colleges make of their sports teams? Right now- my essential question is “what do the colleges do with the money that they make of all of their jerseys, ticket sales, and national championships? To find out how what I want to know I am going to have to find out some other specific details.

How much money does the college make of winning a national championship?
How much does each college make of selling jerseys yearly?
Do colleges give back to the community with the money they make off college sports teams?
How much of the college income goes to the staff of the teams?
How much do colleges make of the ticket sales of games at their stadium?

No comments:

Post a Comment