Thursday, October 28, 2010

What I already know about college sports

I know that the college sports world have alot of money that comes in and out of it. There are alot of colleges and alot of college athletes. The college athletes do not get paid for playing for there school and making colleges a lot of money.  The colleges make alot of money off the primetime tv games, selling jerseys, and selling tickets to the games. If your school wins a national championship they get a lot of imcome that comes into the school. I know that these colleges are doing alot of things to make alot of money off there college sports teams. I learn alot about the college sports world from watching espn and seeing what is going on with different teams and the things that people are getting in trouble for. I learn a lot of what I know from following reporters that know a lot about college sports on ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment