Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Story behind my topic choice

The story behind the reason why I choose my topic is because I feel it is a big topic evolving in the college sports world. If the colleges are making so much money off the games being on primetime television, selling jerseys, and wining national championships. I think that these colleges should give the college athletes a little money so that there is not scandals like the one at the University of Southern California were Reggie Bush was getting benefits and that cost the university to be ineligible to go to any bowl games for the next two years. If the college students are in class and they have to always practice for their sports that they play and don’t have time to work so I think that they should get paid some money that they are making the college by wining national championships and make the college millions of dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment