Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finding paragraph #3

My fifth question that I wanted to answer was how much money do colleges pay their staff for there college teams? I found out in this hurt economy college coaches are getting paid way more then in other years. According to, "USA Today's latest study of compensation reveals that Tedford is one of at least 25 college head football coaches making $2 million or more this season, slightly more than double the number two years ago. The average pay for a head coach in the NCAA's top-level, 120-school Football Bowl Subdivision is up 28% in that time and up 46% in three years, to $1.36 million." This is a really bad thing that I found out in my research and i think with this money that coaches are getting this money can go to the college athletes that make the colleges all the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment